Amanda The Garden Doctor
Whatever Your Plans Are You Are In Safe Hands With Very Green Fingers
Not everyone needs a complete garden redesign. A very popular service that I provide which garden owners have found extremely useful, is a garden advice and consultation visit.
During this time we can discuss your aims and aspirations for your garden and any immediate areas of concern, as well as short or long-term solutions to any problem areas.
There is nothing like discussing your garden, and what might thrive in it, with someone who is passionate about gardening too.
Following my initial visit to see the garden I will provide a written report with advice about how to proceed.
As a garden designer I can offer advice on many different aspects of gardening.
- A new planting area and advise about what to plant in it
- About a plant that is not thriving
- Pest or disease on your plants
- Which plants will grow well given your soil type
- Which plants will grow well given your garden aspect, considering the direction your garden faces.
- What vegetables to grow
- Best site for furniture
- Plants to encourage wildlife
- Plants for windy gardens
- Plants for dry or damp gardens
- Problems with rabbits
- Gardens for dogs
- Gardens for children
- Adapting the garden that no longer has children
- Adapting the garden if you are becoming less mobile
My fee for the Garden Doctor Service is £25.00per hour
This rate applies to all Garden Doctor related tasks including design, all time spent on site and work carried out by myself.
Please contact me
Amanda Colberg – Garden Design and Creation
Telephone: 01903 859757